Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Been A While; December 08, 2008

I haven't written a blog in quite a while, so I decided it was time to do so.

I'm nearly complete with my Tiszadob transcription project. I have all baptism, marriage and death complete, except for 20 years worth of deaths. I'm hoping it'll be done before the year ends. I'm also contemplating on whether I should begin the same project on a neighboring town to Tiszadob, Taktaszada.

Another addition to the census page for the Tiszadob records soon will be the 1720 census. The Hungarian archives is currently digitizing and transcribing this census.

Soon, I'll also begin undertaking a project for Langlade County, Wisconsin. I ordered the Indexes to the Naturalization records for the county, and I plan on transcribing them and placing an index online. I'll then offer my services to retrieve copies of these records, for a small fee. That small fee will be used to cover my travel, copying and microfilm costs. Don't worry, it'll be a VERY small fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment