Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Will: 07 Oct 1933; Gustav Martin, in Polar, Langlade County, Wisconsin


Written on October 7, 1933
     KNOW ALL MEN by these presents that I Gustav Martin of the Town of Polar, Langlade County, Wisconsin, do make this my last will and testament, hereby revoking all former wills by me made.
     1.  I give, devise and bequeath to my son William Martin a note and mortgage executed by Walter Stuempges and Sylvia Stuempges his wife in the amount of $700.00 dated January 25, 1932, said note being secured by a real estate mortgage of even date on the following described premises:   "Commencing at the Center Stake of Section Fifteen in Township Thirty One North, of Range Twelve East, thence east twenty three feet, thence south nine rods and three feet,- thence east thirty four and one half (34 1/2) rods, thence north nine rods and three feet, thence west thirty four and one half (34 1/2) rods, to place of beginning, being a part of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter (NW 1/4 SE 1/4) of Section Fifteen (15) IN Township and Range Aforesaid"   which was recorded in the office of the Register of Deeds of Langlade County, Wisconsin, on the 27th day of January, A. D. 1932 at 8:30 o'clock A. M. and recorded in Volume 181 of mortgages on page 129 as document number 121149.
     2.  I hereby nominate and appoint my son William Martin the executor of this my last will and request that he be not required to give a surety or sureties upon his official bond or that he be required to give no bond.
     3.  I make no provisions in this my last will and testament for my son Otto Martin and Gustav Martin Jr. for the reason that they have been provided for during my life time.
     4.  I have also made no provisions in this my last will for my debts and funeral expenses as the same are to be paid by my son Otto Martin under a bond of support heretofore executed by said Otto Martin.
     In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 7th day of October, A. D. 1933.

No comments:

Post a Comment