Friday, December 21, 2012

FamilySearch Find Of The Day: Naturalization Card of Amelia (Stec) Bogusz

The other day, I was pretty excited to see the addition/update of the FamilySearch database "Ohio, County Naturalization Records, 1800-1977"! I was able to locate the index card for my 2nd-great-grandmother's naturalization papers. I'll be heading to the National Archives sometime next week, after the holidays are over, to retrieve copies of her naturalization papers. I'm kind of excited to see what's listed on them, even though I know everything that they'll state. But you never know!


Date Recorded: 17 November 1953
Office Number: 187417
Name: (Mrs.) Amilia Bogusz
Address: 9003 Leisy Ave.
City: Cleveland
County: Cuyahoga
State: Ohio
Subject of: Poland
Date Naturalized: 21 November 1952
Court: U.S. District
Remarks: Naturalized Herself
Born: 05 June 1887
Age When Naturalized: 66
Age When Recorded: 66
Certificate Number: 7080201
Vol. ~
Number: 114648
Official Attestor: C. B. Watkins, Clerk
Wife's Name: ~
Minor Children: ~
Signature or Holder: Amilia Bogusz (her signature)
In State: 32 years
In County: 32 years
In City: 32 years

No comments:

Post a Comment